Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Cancer Council Active dry touch sunscreen SPF 50+ Active 110ml Tube imported from Australia - Product Description
Avoid contact with eyes (rinse thoroughly with water if contact occurs). For sensitive skins, test product for skin irritation on a small area of skin. If skin irritation or rash discontinue use and seek medical advice. Store below 30 degrees ingredients:Aqua (water), C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cera Alba, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Triazone, PEG-15 Cocamine, Silica, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazolinone.
Cancer Council Active dry touch sunscreen SPF 50+ Active 110ml Tube imported from Australia - Details
- very high protection,active dry touch sunscreen,oil-free ,light feel and non-greasy for an active outdoor lifestyle
- A light, non-oily moisturising sunscreen cream that rubs on easily,suitable for all the family, everyday.
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to dry skin: least l5-20 minutes before going out into the sun. On an average sized adult, approximately 35ml should be applied. This is the equivalent of one teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
- TO ENSURE ADEQUATE PROTECTION THE CANCER COUNCIL AUSTRALIA RECOMMENDS ALL SUNSCREENS BE RE-APPLIED EVERY TWO HOURS OR AFTER SWIMMING, EXERCISING AND TOWELLING
- AVOID PROLONGED SUN EXPOSURE AND ALWAYS WEAN PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, A BROAD BRIM HAT AND EYEWEAR WHEN OUT IN THE SUN.
Related Items Cancer Council Active dry touch sunscreen SPF 50+ Active 110ml Tube imported from Australia
Australia Healthy care All Natural Arnica Cream 100g